July 08, 2010

I'm learning...ALHAMDULLILAH

AsSalaamu Alaikum

I was in a rut for a while...guess what brought me up?

1. I spent time in the Masjid.
2. My body mind and soul was fed with the warmth and purity of Allah's (SWT) house.
3. I recollected my knowledge, picked up the pieces of my iman and planted new seeds of knowledge/reaffirmed old ones.....
4. By spending time with good companions.

Simile: Iman is like a roller coaster...and that is true...but do you know what keeps us on the tracks?

ASHADU AN LA ILAHA IL ALLAH WA ASHADU ANNA MUHAMMADUN RASOOL ALLAH.

Jazak Allah Khair for reading.
All praises are due to ALLAH (SWT) and any mistakes are mine.

cm

2 comments:

  1. assalamu alaikum sister.
    your experience in masjid is very true.
    jazakallah khair.
    wassalam

    ReplyDelete
  2. asSalaam alaykum, we are glad to hear emaan is on the up. may Allah give us firmness and stability in our faith.

    ReplyDelete