February 17, 2010

Just a few quick inspirational quotes.

Assalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Barakatu

Today is a very sunny day.
I still need a pick me up...

The more heavier the burdens placed on you by Allah become, the more strength He shall give you to carry them.

The Prophet (Salalahu Alayhi wa Salaam) use to supplicate: "O' Allah, make me pleased with your decree, so that I may know that whatever has befallen me was not meant to miss me, and what has passed me by, was not meant to be in my lot."
-Don't be sad

"Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, and small minds talk about people." Eleanor Roosevelt

"A man with no imaginations has no wings." Muhammad Ali

peace

cm

3 comments:

  1. wow
    The more heavier the burdens placed on you by Allah become, the more strength He shall give you to carry them.
    this made me cry a bit.
    lol.

    ReplyDelete